Thursday, March 26, 2009

Speeding Up The Octaves

I'm in digital photography again. Most of my blog writing happens in this class, and I'm beginning to wonder why. After all, I should be doing my work, and trying to get ahead. But... I don't want to. I'm beginnning to regret signing up for this class, but every once in a while it manages to be enjoyable. I'm just glad I have Aoi (my iPod) back. I don't know how much longer I could have lived without him. Yes, I think of my ipod as a male. It was the same with my last one, Ichigo.

Last hour was terrible. We had a sub, and she wouldn't let me sit next to Ashes, and she was checking questions, which is dumb because we get no credit for them. The questions are optional. We're reading Hamlet you see, and we have a study guide to go with it. But filling it out is completely optional, yet advised for you can use it on the quizes. I like the class as a whole, but hate subs. GAY!!!!

Ashes is writing an MCR fanfic, and it's turning out really good. I'm writing a novel, which is also turning out pretty good. I want to write more, but then I'd get caught, and that's not something I can really risk. I don't like getting in trouble. I just got a permission slip to leave campus for Digital Photography, but I can't drive. Rawr.

I'm still suffering from a lack of Sing The Sorrow.

THE END~

1 comment:

  1. Yea i know what you mean.... that sub was just RAWR!!!!! and i know what you mean about the permission slip thing... and i have no friends in this class that can drive either T_T and coinsidentally most of my blogs happen in this class too....

    ReplyDelete