Monday, March 23, 2009

Absurd Amounts of Sugar

I went to Chan's Garden today and I got a large order of vegetable lo mein. And not only was it delicious, but it was also nutritious. XD I also got Jasmine tea and free cookies! I always get free cookies when I go to Chan's. The lady who owns the place loves me, and she's really nice. I like her a lot. So now I have three different kinds of teas in my house, and all of them are delicious.

Davey pwns Gerard because Davey is awesome. I might drink some of my tea later. because tea is really really good. I'm in love with a man I can never have, and it's somewhat depressing, and Shawn still hasn't told me if he'll go to prom with me or not.

I AM THE PIE PROPHET! This has been proven by Ashes! I predicted she would eat pie, and she did on the designated day. But I predicted cherry, and she ate chocolate, but it still starts with a C! I am awesome, and the pie prophet. I can predict pie for you too! Just drop me a line yo.

THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment