Friday, March 27, 2009

Polygraph, Right Now!

If you haven't noticed, I'm titling these blogs after songs. So youtube is gay, and pisses me off. I deleted my account, and it's not coming back. I refuse to go back unless one of two things happen.
1. They let audio back in their videos with no questions asked
2. They get more options in that "approved audio library" of theirs.
They took away the audio in my video, and I was given the option of replacing it with something from their library, but they had nothing. I didn't know any of the names listed in it, so I was like, "Screw this," and deleted my account.

I'm in digital photography, about to get ready to take a test which I'm probably going to fail. At this point I really don't care. Last hour was pretty interesting though. At least this sub was relatively cool. Better than yesterday's that's for sure. "But who can decide what they dream? And dream I do." Hooray for random Evanescence quotes! I have one reader, and that's it. I feel so unloved except by Ashes, who is my follower. Perhaps I'll aquire more later, but it seems iffy.
"I knew you loved me then." More random Evanescence.

Still suffering without Sing The Sorrow

THE END~

1 comment:

  1. I am fer sure your most obliged follower! and I'm glad that you are following me too! I love blogging especially if i need to rant about something, just like you blogged about you tube

    ReplyDelete