Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps

I made a cool video just a few minutes ago. It's a compilation of pictures I took, and the song is Don't Change, by AFI. It turned out pretty good. I am satisfied. I just lost the game. Satisfaction is gone. I just got left, but it's okay.

I'm going to go see Beauty and the Beast tonight. I'm pretty excited about it, 'cause I know it's going to be cool. And then tomorrow I get to go to White Pigeon and go see some of my friends there, and I get my camera back. I'm not the only one happy about that, though I don't know why everyone is all like, "RAWR!" about it. I mean, it's in a safe place, so what's the big deal?

I'm still pissed at my mom, and that is not apt to change for many moons. She just... really pisses me off sometimes. It's nice writing blogs on this site, because my dad can't read them like he did the ones on myspace. It made me go "RAWR!" But that's what I get for writing blogs on myspace. So like... I'm bored.

I'm still suffering without my Sing The Sorrow CD

THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment