Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Four Times In One Hour

I burned myself four times in one hour. It was painful. See in Forensics, we were doing a lab that had to do with fibers, and some of that involved holding them near a candle to see if they moved towards or away from the flame and if they had a smell. Well, I burnt my thumb while lighting a candle, then some hot wax got on my hand, and then I stuck my finger in the wax once, and it was really hot, and then I did it again a little later, but it was still hot. Four times. It sucks, and my thumb still hurts.

I discovered something new today. Eating the school's ravioli is tedious. It's tedious because I had to pick out the ravioli, open it up as if performing surgery, get the meat out of it, and then I was able to eat it. But it was worth it, because I'm somewhat full. At least more full than I am most days after lunch. Being a high school vegan is sometimes difficult.

I'm in my german class now, and I wrote my essay, so I figured I might as well write a blog as well. I mean, blogs are cool, especially when written in german class. I'm bored, and I miss Ashes, but she went home. And then since the seat next to me at the lunch table was empty, my stalker sat next to me. I do my best to be nice to him, but... Rawr.

On the bright side, I have art club today. I do so love art club. I just hope Vicky doesn't try to attack me, because Ashes isn't here, and I doubt I'll get much protection from Mella. *Sigh* Oh well... I might post another blog later, if I'm still alive.

THE END~

1 comment:

  1. Im so so so sorry but you got me back you weren't here today and we were supposed to work on the project today... and with luck your stalker is going to sit next to me today :( but i had some interesting conversations with Jake last night and i want to talk to you about them so either @ me on twitter or make sure your on at 9:30 so i can talk to you about something sooooooooo funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete