Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tourniquet

Again, I am in digital photography. I just gave Ashes direction, that I should follow myself. Lord knows I've been trying. We're watching Lion King in World Literature, and I'm lovin' it. I love disney movies. I can't exactly say why, but I do. Great Mouse Detective is an awesome movie. I love it dearly. I thought about writing a fanfic for it, and it was a pretty good idea.

I'm listening to Evanescence, and feeling somewhere between depressed, and happy. It's a weird feeling, and one that I seem to be experiencing quite often. At least I look pretty good today, thanks to Ashes. I just took a picture of the outside of the window, because I could. I think I'm going to be a camera ninja today. It seems like it should be really fun. I should be doing my digital photography assignment, but I don't feel like it. I have to take a picture at home, and I forgot to do that, so I'm all like, "eh." Rawr.

Still suffering without Sing The Sorrow

THE END~

2 comments:

  1. awe you mention me! i did's her make-up! they tell me i should become a make-up artist... i dunno... but stillness! i want a date to prom... and your direction confuzzles me... cause i can only go so far walking in that direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i understand what you mean by you gave me direction...Now lol! and yes it is good, and yes you should take it for yourself as well. but things get so hard when you have something that you need a guy for and there is no guy there to work with so to speak. SO WHERE EVER YOU ARE YOU BASTARD FIND ME SOONER!

    ReplyDelete