Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jesus Of Suburbia

So it's the last 11 minutes of class, so I'm writing a blog. It would make more sense if I started this earlier, but I didn't, so there. Ashes and I made art today, kind of. I'm going to make a frame for it, and that should be fun. So like... Dude Ashes asked to prom said no, and she's all depressed, and it makes me depressed, because I like seeing my friends happy.

On top of that, Mikey is depressed, and that sucks beacuse... I'm like... in love with the boy... So his unhappiness makes me super super unhappy. And I dunno man. Bob Torres talked to me again, and I was all like, "YAY!" Because he squeed, again, and it was epically amazing. Ten minutes left, will I finish on time? It's like a race to type fast and get all my ideas in this white space.

So like... I have an idea for this contest the school library has, and I can't wait to enact it. I'm excited about it. I also have an idea for a digital photography contest, but I don't know how I'm going to pull it off. Maybe I'll paint rocks. OOH! I can totally paint rocks! I am so going to do that! Awesome! I can't wait to tell Mrs. Davis this idea. It'll be awesome.

Still suffering without Sing The Sorrow

THE END~

1 comment:

  1. i am depressed... but don't worry i will get over it in the future... but for now its like every freaking time i see him i get all giggly on the inside if that makes sense... why me oh lord... and we make cool art!!!! that sentence is soooo.... messed up but whateva!

    ReplyDelete