Thursday, April 2, 2009

Orange Crush

I felt like writing another blog. Spring break started today. I'm pretty happy about that. Ashes made a video of our exploits in school today, and it was pretty fricken' good. She took a couple pictures of my butt, which makes me somewhat uncomfortable, because one of them ended up on youtube, but that's okay. I wanted to make a video with Orange Crush, but youtube is gay and wouldn't let me, so I cried. Well, maybe not cried... exactly... But I was not happy.

I'm in the mood to bake, and I don't know why. I still want to make that Mushroom stroganoff. It's really super good. But I don't know what I want to bake, I just know I want to. I found my oil pastels today, and I was happy that I actually had some. My chalk pastels far outnumber my oil ones, and that's said, because I love my oil pastels. In my drawing class we have to use them to draw a fruit or vegetable and give it an emotion. So I picked an eggplant, and it's emotion is depression. My eggplant is a depressed eggplant. It's awesome.

I'm listening to La Vie Boheme, and it's amazing. Ashes is listening to Rent right now too! O_o o_O She's listening to the song that happens right after the one I'm listening to. That is so weird. "To riding your bike midday past the three-piece suits. To fruits, to no absolutes. To absolute! To choice, to the village voice. To any passing fad. To being an us for once, instead of a them! La vie Boheme!" Yay random Rent quotes! There's a section about vegan food, and it makes me happy.

I might get to bake tomorrow, so I'm excited. I love Rent, I wanna watch it. I dunno man. I'm lovin' my art project, really I am. It's my favorite so far. The others I pretty much hated. But this one... it's awesome.

Still suffering without Sing The Sorrow.

THE END~

1 comment:

  1. hahaha your butt is on youtube! i mean im sorry i shouldn't have done that.... :)) i loves you stephy and you know that! and hopefully we will get to bake today!

    ReplyDelete